What if there was a better way to measure a consumer’s ability to repay a loan?
It’s an exciting time for innovation in mortgage technology, and the greatest impact is in the area of implementing Artificial Intelligence!
FormFree is an industry leading lending technology that incorporates Artificial Intelligence as a tool to drastically transform how loans are made.
We invited the Senior Research Scientist, Dr. Michael Covington, to talk to us about what his team is doing in the area of Artificial Intelligence at FormFree.
Want to know more about Dr. Michael Covington?
Dr. Michael Covington, Senior Research Scientist, FormFree
FormFree Senior Research Scientist Dr. Michael Covington has been working with FormFree since the company’s early days.
He conducts research on artificial intelligence as applied to FormFree’s mission.
In 2013 he retired from the University of Georgia’s Institute for Artificial Intelligence, where he was associate director.
He holds degrees in linguistics from the University of Georgia, Cambridge and Yale and speaks ten languages.
He has authored several books on the topic of astronomical photography.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- A look at the use of dependency parsing to analyze language…
- FormFree’s expansion of “financial inclusion” by developing a better measure of the consumer’s ability to pay…
- When it comes to providing loans, inclusiveness is not just “right”… it’s good business…
- We’re using Artificial Intelligence to know how the computer is judging people’s ability to repay…
- FormFree is building human “common sense” into a computer service using Artificial Intelligence…