In this episode of Lykken on Lending, David interviews a host of Digital Mortgage Alliance members to learn about the origins of DMA, what DMA has accomplished so far, DMA’s desired impact on the digitization of the mortgage process, why participating companies took the plunge with DMA, and what DMA is working on next.
This can’t miss interview features:
- TMC CEO, Jim Park
- LoanLogics CEO & DMA Committee Chair, Brian Fitzpatrick
- LendingQB Vice President of Strategy, David Colwell
- Blend Business Development, Greg Kovtun
- SocialSurvey Senior Vice President of Business Development, Craig Pollack
As usual, the first half of the program will feature Joe Farr providing you a rate & market update, followed by Les Parker’s Market-Logics Live, a macroeconomic perspective on the economy with a music parody. Next is Alice Alvey of Union Home providing a regulatory & legislative update followed by Allen Pollack giving us a Tech Report of the latest technology impacting our industry. Then we wrap up the first half the program with Andy Schell, a/k/a “Profit Doctor” sharing ideas on how to improve your bottom line.
We appreciate you telling others about the show!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Originator Connect Mortgage Conference in Las Vegas – Coupon Code – Remember, you can sign up now by clicking here, following the registration prompts, and using our code, LYKKENOC. And you can see all that Originator Connect has to offer by going to www.originatorconnect.com.
But don’t wait! This code will expire on July 31. So register now!
- Digital Mortgage Alliance – a resource for Mortgage Professionals
Excerpts from this episode:
Listen: Three factors affecting the state of the current push towards the digital mortgage…
Listen: Determine your objectives if you want to get started…
Listen: We need to remove head trash…
Listen: Three points to consider when aiming to move forward with a digital strategy…
Listen: Look for case studies…