If you’ve been listening to this podcast, you may begin to see the trends in how very successful leaders think and articulate their thoughts. Our guest today is no exception.
In this episode of the Lykken on Leadership podcast, David and Mark interview Rodrigo Lopez, a man who has a much longer list of leadership positions than space we have on this webpage to post them all!
Some of the past leadership roles Rodrigo has held include the following:
He has served as the past Chief Executive Officer and President of AmeriSphere Multifamily Finance, has been a Director of the Mortgage Bankers Association dating back to October 2009, served as a Member of the Board of Directors at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and served as a Member of National Advisory Council at Fannie Mae.
In this interview, David and Mark focus on the topic of leadership and Rodrigo brings a very experienced and discerning opinion that makes this another interesting and thought-provoking interview.
Topics covered in this interview:
- Listen: Importance of Being a Good Steward
- Listen: Leaders offer a view of the Future
- Listen: Value of Leaders who are Good Listeners
- Listen: Inspired by People who Remind Us to Do the Right Thing
- Listen: Variety of Qualities of Servant Leadership
- Listen: The Biggest Challenge Facing Leaders Today
- Listen: If we could fix this one thing in all industries, we’d all be better off…
- Listen: The Focus for New Leaders
- Listen: I would recommend new leaders to innovate