ABOUT DAVID LYKKEN
David Lykken: Host, Transformational Mortgage Solutions
David has 47 years of mortgage industry experience. He is the former owner/operator of 3 mortgage companies, 3 consulting firms & the founder of a loan origination software (LOS) company that went public. His knowledge & skills comprise a unique blend of loan origination (sales), operations, secondary marketing, mortgage servicing & mortgage technology.
► My Passion?
As the Founder & President of Transformational Mortgage Solutions, I have a passion for transforming lives by sharing my experience through Coaching, Consulting & Communications specifically focusing on your People, Processes & Products.
I love helping executives navigate through difficult circumstances, overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles & achieve success otherwise not thought possible… being OVERCOMERS.
► My Processes and Value?
I excel in identifying your strategic business messaging around “WHAT to do” (your strategic direction) as well as “HOW to do it” (your tactical direction) all the while asking the most important question “WHY are you doing it” (your defining purpose).
► My Specialties?
✔ Business Strategies
✔ Growth Strategies
✔ Communications Strategies
✔ Social Media Strategies
✔ Sales Strategies
✔ Public Speaking
► My Podcast “Lykken on Lending” a weekly Internet radio program:
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, “Lykken on Lending” is a fast-paced weekly 60-minute podcast hosted by me, David Lykken.
Also, I have been blessed to be a regular guest on FOX Business News & have appeared on CNBC as well as the CBS Evening News, NPR & Bloomberg Radio speaking on housing & mortgage-related topics.
► Interested to know more?
Call: ✆ (512) 632-2900 (Mobile)
Call: ✆ (512) 759-0999 (Office)
Email: ✉ [email protected]
Digital Business Card: ☛ https://1qr.com/gc2jlgo5gg
Hot Topic Segment:
In today’s Hot Topic segment we highlight the most recent Ainsworth Advisors monthly call!
The Ainsworth Advisors goal is to offer strategic and tactical advice, help improve efficiencies and develop strong leadership.
Every area of mortgage banking is represented by highly respected business leaders that understand your objectives and goals.
Topics Covered in the Ainsworth Advisors conversation include:
- Announcement by GSEs… assessing risk of the refinance market..
- We’ve seen a tightening of credit due to the current crisis… Fannie and Freddie have taken a bigger share…
- Opportunity for an increased refinance market… at 50 basis points, the cash position will increase rapidly…
- The flood of refinances, margins at their widest levels… so it’s a 50 basis point tax on refinances…
- The academic view vs the view from inside… understanding the impact of a decision…
- There’s a finite amount of capital available… lenders need to adjust their lending… impact on Independent Mortgage Bankers…
- The importance of the relationship between Independent Mortgage Bankers and Warehouse lenders… you could see the availability of funds from Warehouse Lenders constrict in the next 6 -12 months…
- A look at monthly volume growth at GinnieMae… churning the portfolios…
- Investors are reluctant… it’s a domestic market, not an international market…
- They’re making money… you’ve got to be able to support your infrastructure… because this will go away…
- A look at the rising FICO scores and the age bracket 50+ in the market…
- There’s a huge pipeline of delinquencies that are about to hit… delinquencies tied to unemployment rate…
- There is an increase in delinquencies ahead of us… period. Refinances are propping up the current market…
- 100 million Americans rent their housing now… 28.9 – 39.9% are at risk of eviction in 2020…
- Only those who are forward-thinking are preparing for when the bottom is going to fall out…
Learn more about Ainsworth Advisors at their website here.