In today’s Hot Topic we’ve got Dan Putney, who manages the sales strategy for Finastra’s mortgage solutions in the U.S. and has been with Finastra since 2011!
The discussion will start with the results from our mortgage survey of 301 consumers and 34 financial institutions & how Finastra is answering the home borrower’s needs, in COVID-19 era!
About Dan Putney?
Dan is the VP of Sales & Managing Director at Finastra!
Dan has more than two decades of hands-on mortgage-related industry expertise with banks, mortgage insurance and in sales leadership roles with global software providers. Dan earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Saint Bonaventure University where he also played basketball. He is an active member of his church and community.
At Finastra, they believe that financial technologies help move the world forward. Their vision is to be the leading FinTech provider to the financial services industry globally. Finastra’s growth journey is exciting and they now serve nearly 9,000 banks, specialty lenders, community banks, credit unions, governments and corporations.
Topics of discussion:
- The results from our mortgage survey of 301 consumers and 34 financial institutions.
- What is most important when selecting a mortgage lender?
- What are expectations when it comes to time to close?
- What are borrowers preferences in the communication & application process?
- When are homebuyers expecting to purchase a home & do they feel educated about the process?
- How is Finastra answering these borrower needs?