Gary Ort is the former president of Texas Capital Bank’s Mortgage Finance division and previously held senior level leadership positions on a local, regional and national levels.
One of Gary’s strengths has been in helping others with their own strategic leadership goals.
Gary has over 45 years of financial services experience, including senior management and leadership positions in mortgage banking production, servicing and operations. In various leadership positions he has led organizations in a startup, planned and guided reorganization of mortgage banks and managed significant national growth.
Gary retired from Texas Capital Bank in June 2017 as President of the Mortgage Finance Division. He was responsible for the growth of the division into one of the largest warehouse lenders in the nation and led the development of several market leading products to serve the mortgage banking industry.
Learn more about Gary and his corporate consultant work at Ainsworth Advisors.
Topics Covered in this Interview:
- Listen: Key to success? Hire people smarter than you.
- Listen: The top characteristics of great leaders.
- Listen: Inspired by a great leader named Winston Churchill.
- Listen: Gary talks about the reason for his success, his wife.
- Listen: There are two top characteristics every great leader has…
- Listen: Two things that just kill a leader.
- Listen: Create amazing culture at your work place.
- Listen: One of the challenges facing leaders today.
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
Resources Mentioned in the Episode: How Great Leaders Inspire Action