In our new series on “Leadership” we have invited Joe DeDominicis to join the podcast in order to discuss his experience as one of the leaders in the mortgage industry. He will talk about what is the NEXT evolution of technology in the mortgage industry!
Want to know more about Joe DeDominicis?
Joe leads the Accounting, Treasury, Finance, Information Technology, and Compliance activities at NRL Mortgage. He began his mortgage banking career over 30 years ago and has held senior leadership roles with First Franklin, Clayton Holdings, FirstCity, SN Servicing, National City and Vantium Capital. Joe brings a unique combination of skills and experience, combining accounting and finance, risk management, operations, and portfolio management. He is a member of the National Mortgage Bankers Association and lives in the Houston area with his wife and three daughters. Joe completed his bachelor’s degree in accounting at the University of Maryland at College Park and is a licensed CPA (inactive).
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Winners/Losers – defining how to compete
- How/why the technology selections get made
- Adoption – managing and tracking (KPI’s)
- Differences between starting fresh & building it into an existing model
- AI’s, API’s, Bots/RPA’s, – are you using/how are you using?
- What kind of monetary gains can you expect from your investment?
- Navigating the challenges/pitfalls
- What is the NEXT evolution of tech