She is responsible for development of their World Class Training program designed to support UHM partners and organizational effectiveness.
Prior to UHM, Alice served as Senior Vice President at Indecomm leading the Indecomm-Mortgage U division, Internal QA and Compliance and SaaS technologies. Indecomm acquired Mortgage U in 2013 where Alice was President/Co-founder, providing training and consulting since 1996. Prior to MU she served as SVP of Operations at a national bank overseeing operations for wholesale, retail and correspondent from underwriting through servicing, and compliance
She has been in the trenches of mortgage lending operations from application through servicing for over 30 years. Her authoring work in training content, policies and procedures and the FHA/VA Practical guides illustrates her ability to bridge regulatory requirements with day to day operations.
Alice has been a weekly contributor to the Lykken on Lending show since its beginning in April 2009 and has made her weekly contributions to 450+ episodes!
Notes and links for todays show………….
For industry partners who would like to read the basic information related to the Minimum Financial Eligibilty requirements for single family seller/servicers:
- Initial FHFA Proposal: https://www.fhfa.gov/Media/PublicAffairs/Pages/FHFA-Proposes-Minimum-Financial-Eligibility-Requirements-for-Fannie-Mae-and-Freddie-Mac-SellerServicers.aspx
- MBA response to proposed rule. Attached
- FHFA issued FAQ’s on Minimum Financial Eligibility Requirements. This is a side by side comparison of the current requirements with the changes. Attached
- FHFA press release that they will re-propose Minimum Financial Eligibility Requirements for Fannie and Freddie
- Fannie Mae announcement: https://singlefamily.fanniemae.com/media/24631/display
- Freddie Mac announcement: https://guide.freddiemac.com/app/guide/bulletin/2020-48