Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are a constant in the title industry. Many title agents and title insurance companies are likely to be involved in some form of transaction in the next twelve months. To showcase what’s happening in title M&A and what to expect moving forward, please join us for the next String Opportunity-2018 Webinar featuring Houlihan Lokey, on the topic: “Title M&A In 2018 – What You Need To Know.”
During this March 27th webinar, you will get a better understanding of:
- Title industry 2017 review & macroeconomic background
- Factors driving M&A
- Valuation multiple drivers & specific steps you can take to enhance the value of your agency (if you’re a prospective seller)
- Pockets of opportunity (if you’re a buyer)
- Transition planning and seller preparedness for Title agencies
This webinar is a must-attend event for:
- Title agency CXOs and senior executives
- Title underwriter CXOs
- Vendors selling to the title insurance industry
- CXOs from mortgage lenders, realtors, and other firms that are potentially looking to enter the title insurance business
Houlihan Lokey has long been among the pre-eminent investment banking firms in the mortgage lending space. They have now expanded their focus to the title insurance industry as well. In 2017, Houlihan advised Title Guaranty of Hawaii on its sale to Fidelity National Financial.
Stay ahead of the learning curve and join today!
Topic: “Title M&A In 2018 – What You Need To Know”
Speaker: Juan Guzman & Sam Kramer
Date: March 27th, 2018
Time: 2 pm EST/ 11 am PST
String is the premier title production and outsourcing firm. We help title agents improve margins, reduce cost-to-produce and shorten cycle times. Please contact us at email@example.com or on 202-871-8900 X102 if you’d like to learn more.