Have you noticed that MERGER and/or ACQUISITION (M&A) activity is on the rise? Should you consider BUYING, SELLING or MERGING?
On today’s broadcast, we have as our special guest CHUCK KLEIN, Managing Partner of Mortgage Banking Solutions. Chuck has over 20 years of mergers and acquisition experience and is one of the nation’s foremost authorities on the topic. We’ll be Discussing the following questions and a lot more:
- Why is it that M&A activity is on the rise?
- Is it a buyers or sellers market?
- How do you establish the value of a mortgage company?
- When should someone start seeking advise if they are considering selling their company?
- Is it better to just sell mortgage servicing rights (MSR’s) or pull cash out by finanancing them?
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken. This program is a public service to the mortgage industry and encourage you to listen in and tell others about it.
David Lykken, the Host of the Lykken On Lending program.