This week David Lykken interviews Tom Sliker of Broadstreet Consulting about creating a comprehensive digital marketing strategy in the area of Google Search and we hear how Tom has helps clients generate $10 – $20 of sales for every $1 spent.
Here’s what David will discuss with Tom during this podcast:
– details on what Broadstreet Consulting does in the area of Social Media marketing.
– details on how many of Tom’s clients are generating $10 – $20 of sales for every $1 spent on digital marketing.
– creating a comprehensive digital strategy, primarily driven by Google Search marketing – Google AdWords / Pay per click.
– what to look for when it comes to web development shops or agencies.
– the importance of ongoing relationships and continued growth of your online presence.
– the benefits of long term consistent investment in your online presence.
As normal, the first half of the program will feature, Joe Farr of MBSQuoteline providing you a rate & market update followed by Les Parker’s Market-Logics Live, a macroeconomic perspective on the economy with a music parody. Next is Alice Alvey of Union Home providing a regulatory & legislative update followed by Sam Garcia of Mortgage Daily giving us a quick overview of the latest news stories impacting our industry. Then we wrap up the first half the program with Andy Schell, a/k/a “Profit Doctor” sharing ideas on how to improve your bottom line.
Please tell others about this program and take a minute to share a link to this program with your friends and associates in the mortgage industry.
Thank you, David Lykken
To share this program, click on which ever social media sites you would like for it to appear.