In recent years, an incredible amount of innovation has accelerated adoption of the digital mortgage.
Digital has ramped up customer expectations and disrupted our traditional definition of customer service excellence, but the same sort of transformational impact has yet to be seen on the servicing side of the house.
Make no mistake: mortgage customers will come to expect a more proactive and interactive relationship with their servicer as well as with whoever originates their loans. The time for the industry to understand this is now.
Quick background of our guest…..
Shelley Leonard, EVP and Chief Product Officer, Black Knight Inc.
Shelley is responsible for defining Black Knight’s product strategy and working with each division within the company to develop a comprehensive product roadmap across the enterprise. She is also leading the Black Knight team that is bringing the transformative power of digital to the mortgage servicing industry.
Prior to assuming this position, Shelley was Executive Vice President and Managing Director of LoanSphere Business Strategy for Black Knight’s Servicing Technologies division, where she was responsible for identifying and developing the business strategies for workflow-based solutions to support servicing and default clients’ needs.
In 2012, HousingWire named Shelley to its list of “Influential Women in Housing.” Shelley holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Tulsa and an MBA degree from Jacksonville University.
Topics Covered in this Interview:
- The industry’s laser-focus on digital continues. Get insights about the forces driving this trend.
- Is Servicing the next frontier for leveraging digital?
- What is Black Knight doing to deliver on this industry need?
- Design features and benefits of Black Knight’s App release.
- How is LoanSphere Servicing Digital different from other digital applications?
- Now that Black Knight has rolled out a digital servicing offering, what is next?
Don’t miss this exciting and informative interview in our Hot Topic segment!
Excerpts from this Episode:
- Listen: Using the Black Knight App to connect with customers
- Listen: An amazing differentiator for servicers
- Listen: A new way of thinking about how to serve customers
- Listen: Benefit to servicers
- Listen: Three main components of the App
- Listen: Educating the borrower about their options
- Listen: Expectation and user-demand of borrowers
- Listen: Acquisition of AI company