In this episode of Lykken on Lending we have a Hot Topic interview with David Hrobon, President and CEO at Wintrust Mortgage.
Formed in 1979 in Denver, Colorado, Wintrust Mortgage is one of the top-20 bank-owned retail mortgage originators and loan servicers in the country, originating in excess of $4 billion in loans annually, in all 50 states.
With more than 65 lending offices across the United States, and more than 150 bank branch locations in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, Wintrust Mortgage is committed to serving the financial needs of homeowners across the nation.
In our Hot Topic segment, you’ll hear David Hrobon share ideas about:
1. Customer Satisfaction begins and ends with Employee Satisfaction.
2. The first question to ask yourself is why you’re doing this? Think hard about the value to society.
3. Creating Opportunities for Women
4. Rules of engagement in the workplace
5. The Importance of this training in the Mortgage Industry
As usual, the first half of the program will feature Joe Farr providing you a rate & market update, followed by Les Parker’s Market-Logics Live, a macroeconomic perspective on the economy with a music parody. Next is Alice Alvey of Union Home Mortgage providing a regulatory & legislative update followed by Allen Pollack giving us a Tech Report of the latest technology impacting our industry. Then we wrap up the first half the program with Andy Schell, a/k/a “Profit Doctor” sharing ideas on how to improve your bottom line.