With all that’s been happening in the mortgage industry as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we’re excited to have Rajesh Bhat on the program to discuss how this could be a digital lending breakthrough!
Rajesh Bhat is co-founder, chief executive officer and board director of Roostify. He is responsible for establishing and executing on the vision of Roostify and delivering on the brand promise of: Reinvent Lending. Realize Dreams.
“More than a mortgage point of sale, our Digital Mortgage Platform moves mortgages forward.” – Rajesh Bhat
Over the past six years, Rajesh has scaled Roostify from 3 employees to over 100 and has crossed major industry milestones, including reaching $250 billion in loans processed.
Rajesh co-founded Roostify in 2012 after a challenging home buying experience instilled in him a passion to increase the transparency and simplicity of the experience and the consumer lending journey overall.
Today, Roostify is named by CB Insights as one of the top 250 growing fintechs in the world. Leading enterprise banks, including several top global financial institutions, trust the Roostify digital lending platform to optimize the mortgage experience and bring them securely and compliantly into the age of the public cloud.
Topics Covered in this Interview:
1. How did you prepare for something like this pandemic?
2. Are we in the middle of a Digital Breakthrough?
3. What does this mean for the future of mortgage lending?
4. How will the mortgage market look in 3-6 months as modifications become more common?
5. Forbearance windows will also start to close soon. How will the Fed bailout impact the markets.