Whether you are looking for a correspondent or a sub-servicing lender…
The Money Source Inc. approaches every customer relationship with the expertise that we see as the cornerstone of meaningful relationships….
With an emphasis on building customer relationships that helps lenders secure their next loan, and the one after that!!
TMS is a national company on a mission to help #GrowHappiness!!!
TMS Subservicing may be that one Top 10 sub-servicer you’ve never heard of or know little about. As a former originator for years, we’ve spent most of the past decade totally focused on the Sub-servicing experience. Having that insight into originations has served us well in providing the customer service we’re known for, the technology we’ve developed, and the products we’ve created. The results speak for themselves, and underscore our mantra to help Grow Happiness for all those we serve:
- 98% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- 92% First-Call Customer Resolution
- Under 5% Abandonment Rate
- 500,000+ customers
- Higher Customer Retention Rates, with the ability to order instant payoff demands (including net escrow)
We are a different company. We do business differently. We represent lenders well, and treat their customers like they would. This emphasis on building customer relationships helps lenders secure their next loan, and the one after that.
Of course, we can’t deliver the next level service we do without next level technology–and not the off-the-shelf kind. Tapping into our originator roots, and what would serve us and our clients best, we invested tens of millions of dollars developing, building and perfecting the proprietary technology we call SIME (Servicing Intelligence Made Easy). It’s an intuitive, revolutionary servicing system built on top of MSP that puts you in command of everything:
- Get a 360º, 24/7/365, fully transparent, 100% accessible, on-demand view of your portfolio
- Get the same on-screen view (read only) we have when we’re navigating your account
- Access complete loan-level detail at the click of a button (not just the scrubbed data others offer)
- Put raw data right at your fingertips
- Proactively expect and manage DQs
- Run 90+ standard and customizable reports
- Gain immediate access to borrower interactions: recorded phone calls, documents mailed, email correspondence; plus, access live data during interactions with your borrowers
- 4D Customer Intelligence allows you to identify refinancing and new mortgage opportunities
- Want to see the life of loan notes? Order a payoff demand? Get an escrow analysis? More? Done!
There’s service, and then there’s TMS Subservicing. We have everything a lender needs–Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie, Fitch Ratings, FNMA Star, conventional loans, FHA loans, VA loans, highest standards of compliance, and more. Our goal is to help make a lender’s job easier, their customers happy, and their revenue grow. Partner with TMS Subservicing.
Want to know more about Jason Kwasny?
Jason Kwasny, Executive Vice President of “The Money Source” – Servicing
Jason Kwasny, Executive Vice President, Servicing–Arizona
Jason joined The Money Source in June 2018 brings 19 years of experience in the financial services and mortgage industry with him. Jason manages all Servicing Operations at TMS encompassing its remote workforce and two servicing centers in CT and AZ. Prior to joining TMS, Jason held executive management positions at SLS, Ditech, and at JP Morgan Chase. Jason is a successful Loan Servicing Executive with an exceptional track record of successfully implementing broad scale operational changes to deliver the best customer experience while delivering results that exceed company and client expectations and strategic targets. Jason has a Bachelor’s Degree from Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Subservicing shouldn’t be an afterthought!
- People will stick with what/who they already know unless you give them a reason not to.
- Focusing on great customer service and repeat customers can bring lower acquisition costs.
- Your sub-servicer can help find your hidden revenue in loss mitigation income.
- There is also hidden revenue to be found in cross-selling opportunities and refinancing.
- Use your sub-servicer as a partner for EBOs and MSR Purchasing.