In today’s podcast, our Hot Topic guest is Dave Savage, Founder of Mortgage Coach, who has over 30 years’ experience as an agent of change in the mortgage business. Combining his strengths as a mortgage industry visionary and a mobile technology pioneer, Dave is dedicated to preparing lenders and Realtors for the Digital Mortgage Revolution and providing every customer with a modern mortgage experience.
Formerly a top originator himself, Dave travels around the country educating loan officers and
Realtors in how to leverage technology to help families build wealth through homeownership.
In our Hot Topic we’ll look at:
The Modern Mortgage Professional 2020 & Beyond
- What is a digital mortgage today and what will it be in 2020. Define the future for today’s loan officers
- What are the top mortgage tech tending and how can today’s loan officers position themselves for success today and 2020
- Top strategies for today’s LO.
As usual, the first half of the program will feature Joe Farr providing you a rate & market update, followed by Les Parker’s Market-Logics Live, a macroeconomic perspective on the economy with a music parody. Next is Alice Alvey of Union Home providing a regulatory & legislative update followed by Allen Pollack giving us a Tech Report of the latest technology impacting our industry. Then we wrap up the first half the program with Andy Schell, a/k/a “Profit Doctor” sharing ideas on how to improve your bottom line.
We appreciate you telling others about the show!
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Listen Build Your Clients for Life
- Listen A Platform that Generates Leads
- Listen Multi-channel Engagement with Every Single Customer
- Listen Loyalty is Dead, Value is Everything
- Listen How to Get Millennials on Your Team
- Listen Training is a Competitive Advantage
- Listen How Established Originators Handle the Need to Modernize
- Listen You Pick Your Habits and Your Habits Make Your Life
- Listen Where Mortgage Loan Origination Compensation is Going
- Listen Where You Can Learn More About All This