Since the housing market meltdown in 2008, the introduction of new regulations and the impact of technological innovation have completely changed “business as usual” for mortgage lenders. Recent economic jitters have some wondering about the long-term health of housing and the implications for loan originators.
Today I’ll be talking with David Gansberg, President and Chief Executive Officer of Arch Mortgage Insurance. Through an acquisition, Arch MI is both a legacy provider and a relatively new entrant to the mortgage insurance sector, that has emerged as a leading innovator and preferred partner for GSEs and many lenders. Our topics include:
- What do you think is going on in the current housing market?
- What do these conditions mean for lenders and borrowers?
- What challenges do loan originators face?
- What is the role of mortgage insurance in this market?
- What are some examples of Arch MI’s commitment to innovation?
Be sure to mark your calendars to listen to this program “live” or, as an alternative, download and listen at your convenience on your mobile device. Also, be sure share a link to this program via e-mail or social media with your associates.
Thank you, David Lykken, program host.