As we move into the winter season of the mortgage industry, there’s a lot of exciting opportunities and challenges that have come as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic!
In this expanded “Round Table” episode we’ll open up the conversation with our regular guests to hear their insights and reflections on some of the latest Hot Topics that have been developing as the mortgage industry shifts towards the pandemic recovery and the busy winter mortgage season!
Topics Covered in this Interview:
- Technology as a way to add efficiency or having a ‘magic software’.
- How are the best employee’s preserved?
- How should planning be impacted by volume dropping in 2021?
- Do we just accept extended turn times for now and at what rate?
- What happens in 2021 when refi drops 60%? (MBA prediction)
- Does the focus on consumption of volume lead to long-term success?
- How does an LO manage a 7 figure year?
- Nuances of rate sheet pricing as it relates to pipeline control.
- Distortions in housing/mortgage data due to covid.
Podcast episode…..5-25-20 Grow your Mortgage Company through Relationships using Video with Alec Hanson, SVP of Loan Production at loanDepot, Pacific Southwest Division.
Book by Alec Hanson…….https://www.amazon.com/Bypassed-Modern-Mortgage-Digital-Customer-ebook/dp/B086XL4242
Book by Patrick Lencioni…..https://www.amazon.com/Five-Dysfunctions-Team-Leadership-Fable/dp/0787960756
Book by Bruce Tulgan……https://www.amazon.com/Challenges-Managers-Face-Step-Step/dp/1501200453