Steve Ryan is the Founder and CEO of RyTech, LLC, a digital marketing firm with offices in Milwaukee, the metro-Washington DC area, and suburban Chicago. The firm, which offers a host of different customized digital marketing solutions, currently works with B2B, B2C, for-profit, and nonprofit clients in a range of industries, with heavy emphasis on professional services across the United States. Steve has previously spoken at many conferences, tradeshows, and training sessions for individuals and businesses looking to make an impact online.
Steve holds an undergraduate degree from Marquette University and a masters degree from the University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign. Committed to the local communities, Steve actively serves on the Boards of Directors for several non-profit organizations in Milwaukee and Chicago.
Actively involved in managing digital marketing initiatives on behalf of clients, Steve understands what works, what doesn’t, and which channels on which to focus for growing a market.
Steve is married and has three daughters.
Here are some topics that will be discussed in the interview:
- Of the 3.4 million Internet searches conducted on the Internet per month here in the US that are related to mortgage industry, what number or percentage is related to refinancing versus first time home ownership?
- When you say that 85% of relationships with businesses will be done without human interaction by 2020, is that because were using devices such as Alexa or Siri?
- When you say 18% of local searches are done on mobile devices lead to a sale, are there any types of products or that more indicative than other types of products? More specifically, order mortgages fall in that?
- When it comes to ranking factors, are you seeing any new trends emerge or are they remaining pretty consistently the same year-over-year?
- When it comes to PPC’S, are you notice any changes Of the rising or the trending lower?
- What is the most effective way to create shareable content?
Excerpts from this Episode:
Listen – Have Informative Content
Listen – The First Steps for Small / Medium Mortgage Companies
Listen – The Biggest Trend We See in Ranking
Listen – What To Do with Rising Pay Per Click Costs
Listen – Most Effective Way to Get In front of Customers
Listen – The Tipping Point is Approaching
Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers