Arch MI is at the vanguard of an evolving MI industry to meet the needs of the changing mortgage market, and in today’s episode of Lykken on Lending we’ll look as some of the latest MI product and pricing trends and their impact on the mortgage industry.
Mr. Gansberg has held this position since Arch MI was launched in January 2014, following ACGL’s acquisition of CMG MI and certain assets of PMI Mortgage Insurance Company. Mr. Gansberg was active in the acquisition and led the effort to obtain approval of the company as an eligible mortgage insurer from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. He has since led the development of Arch MI into a leader in the private mortgage insurance market.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Innovation in the Mortgage Insurance Industry – AMGC Community Program
- Risk-Based Pricing
- RateStar Buydown to Customize Borrower’s Monthly MI Payments
- The Trend of Decreasing MI Pricing
- Complex MI underwriting issues made easy – Get expertise from the ASK Center Team
- Mortgage risk transfer and bringing private capital into the U.S. mortgage marketplace
Listen: How the Mortgage Industry took a Leadership Role When it Comes to Credit
Listen: Insurance Rate Drop Goes Into Effect Today