As our series on Social Media Marketing wraps up, Kathy Kemper-Zanck of Katalyst Kampus will be our guest to discuss a series of practical ways to implement a Social Media Strategy in order to get some quick wins and provide value to your customers, specifically in the Mortgage Industry.
Kathy is the founder, owner and managing director of Katalyst Kampus, “Your Mortgage and Business School,” and she’s on the podcast today to share details on the following topics:
- The ROI of using social media as a marketing tool is off-the-charts.
- Earning potential.
- Do what it takes to get comfortable with social media.
- Focus on one social media conduit at a time.
- Watch what other people are doing.
- Did you know you can “follow first” up to 30 people.
- Put “social media marketing” on your calendar like any other appointment.
- You gotta shake it up!
- Some Rules & Tips.
- Set up auto-pay on FB.
- Think “giving” as you post.
- Consider when you post.
- Participate, participate, participate!
- Choose your favorite 5 websites to repost from.
- Stop making “it” hard.
- Get comfortable videotaping yourself.
As normal, the first half of the program will feature, Joe Farr of MBSQuoteline providing you a rate & market update followed by Les Parker’s Market-Logics Live, a macroeconomic perspective on the economy with a music parody. Next is Alice Alvey of Union Home providing a regulatory & legislative update followed by Allen Pollack giving us a Tech Report of the latest technology impacting our industry. Then we wrap up the first half the program with Andy Schell, a/k/a “Profit Doctor” sharing ideas on how to improve your bottom line.
Please tell others about this program and take a minute to share a link to this program with your friends and associates in the mortgage industry.